|Create Date||September 13, 2018|
|Last Update||February 7, 2020|
APx500 measurement software for all APx Series instruments.
IMPORTANT: Release version 4.6 requires an APx KeyBox be installed on your APx Series audio analyzer. APx v4.6 will not operate (except in demo mode) without a KeyBox installed. For additional information on the APx KeyBox, including how to request one free-of-charge, please see the following resources:
- APx KeyBox introduction
- Request your APx KeyBox
- Video: Introducing the APx KeyBox
- APx KeyBox - Frequently Asked Questions
Additional information regarding APx500 measurement software:
- AP Software and Windows Compatibility chart
- APx500 v4.5 (or newer) requires a Windows 64-bit operating system.
- This download is suitable for most users. If Microsoft .NET version 4.5 is not already on your PC, it will be downloaded during the installation.
- For PCs that do not have .NET version 4.5 installed, and are not connected to the Internet, download the full installer instead (APx500 Measurement Software (with .NET)) NOTE: .NET 4.5 does not support Microsoft Windows XP.
|APx500 Measurement Software v4.6|