|Create Date||November 27, 2021|
|Last Update||November 30, 2021|
Version 7.0 is the current release of APx500 audio measurement software.
APx500 software version 7.0 adds new enhancements suited to a wide range of audio test applications, whether analog, digital, or acoustic:
- Support for GRAS SysCheck2-capable microphones
- Enables the use of Fast Sweep in open loop testing scenarios
- Expands FFT analysis capabilities
- Adds Transfer Function to Bench Mode
New analyzers include one year of software maintenance, licensing that instrument for APx version 8.0 when it is released, as well as any minor releases that occur between versions 7.0 and 8.0. Release 7.0 is compatible with all analyzers in the APx500 Series, however an APx KeyBox is required to run v7.0 on Legacy APx analyzers.
IMPORTANT: Beginning with version 5.0, a paid license is required to run each major release (e.g., v5.0, v6.0, etc.) of APx500 audio measurement software.
Additional information regarding APx500 measurement software:
- AP Software and Windows Compatibility chart
- APx500 software v7.0 requires the Windows 10 64-bit operating system.
- This download is suitable for most users. If Microsoft .NET version 4.5 is not already on your PC, it will be downloaded during the installation.
- For PCs that do not have .NET version 4.5 installed, and are not connected to the Internet, download the full installer instead (APx500 Measurement Software (with .NET)) NOTE: .NET 4.5 does not support Microsoft Windows XP.
|APx500 Measurement Software v7.0|