|Create Date||November 27, 2021|
|Last Update||December 17, 2021|
Version 7.0 is the current release of APx500 audio measurement software.
APx500 software version 7.0 adds new enhancements suited to a wide range of audio test applications, whether analog, digital, or acoustic:
- Support for GRAS SysCheck2-capable microphones
- Enables the use of Fast Sweep in open loop testing scenarios
- Expands FFT analysis capabilities
- Adds Transfer Function to Bench Mode
New analyzers include one year of software maintenance, licensing that instrument for APx version 8.0 when it is released, as well as any minor releases that occur between versions 7.0 and 8.0. Release 7.0 is compatible with all analyzers in the APx500 Series, however an APx KeyBox is required to run v7.0 on Legacy APx analyzers.
IMPORTANT: Beginning with version 5.0, a paid license is required to run each major release (e.g., v5.0, v6.0, etc.) of APx500 audio measurement software.
Additional information regarding APx500 measurement software:
- AP Software and Windows Compatibility chart
- APx500 software v5.0 requires the Windows 10 64-bit operating system.
- This download includes the Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5, and is suitable for installation on PCs that are not connected to the Internet and do not already have version 4.5 installed. NOTE: .NET 4.5 does not support Microsoft Windows XP.
|APx500 Measurement Software (with .NET) - v7.0|