Join Our Team
Audio Precision is looking for professional, motivated individuals to join our dynamic team. We provide an attractive, smoke-free working environment, above average compensation and benefits, and a professionally rewarding work culture. Join the industry leader of audio test and measurement.
Audio Precision does not accept resumes unless it’s for a current job opening. If you wish to submit your resume for our current job openings, please email your resume to [email protected] with the job title as the subject line.
Audio Precision is located in Beaverton, Oregon, in the high-tech “Silicon Forest” of the greater Portland area, rated as one of the most desirable places to live and work in the United States. Environmentally conscious, Oregon offers a wide variety of outdoor activities including numerous recreational rivers and lakes, excellent campgrounds and State Parks, year-round skiing on Mt. Hood an hour to the east, the Pacific Ocean and coastline an hour to the west, the scenic Columbia Gorge and many hiking and biking trails both in and around town. Thirty miles to the southwest, the Willamette Valley features picturesque farmland and award-winning wineries.
About Audio Precision
Audio Precision is a recognized world leader in electronic audio and electro-acoustic test instrumentation. Audio Precision’s analyzers enable engineers to design and manufacture innovative solutions ranging from semiconductor devices to consumer, automotive, and professional audio products.
Job Location: Beaverton, OR
Title: Divisional Bookkeeper
Job Summary: Responsible for divisional business unit bookkeeping including order administration to invoicing.
Position duties includes, but not limited to:
• Follows appropriate systems and procedures for receipt and booking of sales orders.
• Acts as liaison with other departments to resolve booking and other issues.
• Customer credit check, trade references, establishing terms for customers.
• Coordination of inter-company transfers from manufacturing site.
• Customer invoicing.
• Support for collection process.
• Assist with data base maintenance and support tasks.
• Support month-end/year-end close activities.
• Other duties as assigned
• Typically requires High School education and at least three years related experience.
• Requires some independent analysis and judgment when dealing with issues involving customer satisfaction.
• Strong QuickBooks, Excel, Enterprise SW and MS office skills.
• Works independently as well as a team player within the administration group and other departments.
• Ability to prioritize projects.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated, people-oriented, responsible, organized and multi-tasking.
Audio Precision is an EEO/AA Employer