Join Our Team
Audio Precision is looking for professional, motivated individuals to join our dynamic team. We provide an attractive, smoke-free working environment, above average compensation and benefits, and a professionally rewarding work culture. Join the industry leader of audio test and measurement.
Audio Precision does not accept resumes unless it’s for a current job opening. If you wish to submit your resume for our current job openings, please email your resume to [email protected] with the job title as the subject line.
Audio Precision is located in Beaverton, Oregon, in the high-tech “Silicon Forest” of the greater Portland area, rated as one of the most desirable places to live and work in the United States. Environmentally conscious, Oregon offers a wide variety of outdoor activities including numerous recreational rivers and lakes, excellent campgrounds and State Parks, year-round skiing on Mt. Hood an hour to the east, the Pacific Ocean and coastline an hour to the west, the scenic Columbia Gorge and many hiking and biking trails both in and around town. Thirty miles to the southwest, the Willamette Valley features picturesque farmland and award-winning wineries.
About Audio Precision
Audio Precision is a recognized world leader in electronic audio and electro-acoustic test instrumentation. Audio Precision’s analyzers enable engineers to design and manufacture innovative solutions ranging from semiconductor devices to consumer, automotive, and professional audio products.
Job Summary: Under limited supervision, performs a number of complex, but repetitive adjust, test and repair operations. Uses tools such as, soldering/de-soldering tools, screwdrivers, microscopes, precision measuring instruments, and other hand-held tools. Follows verbal and written instructions such as blueprints, schematic drawings, assembly layouts, and sketches in completing a variety of assembly and sub-assembly tasks.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Build, test and troubleshoot circuit boards by hand.
• Inspect, test and troubleshoot circuit boards built by outside assembly vendor.
• Perform final test and calibration on products prior to shipping.
• Perform warranty repair and/or calibration on returned instruments.
• Other manufacturing tasks consistent with Test Technician I training and experience.
• Work with Engineering to assemble prototype boards.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Experience inspecting and testing circuit boards.
• Experience calibrating and troubleshooting electronic instruments.
• Experience troubleshooting electronic assemblies and instruments.
• AA degree in Electronics or equivalent technical training.
• Audio knowledge a definite plus.
Job Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Principals only; recruiters please do not contact AP regarding this position.
Audio Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.