Join Our Team
Audio Precision is looking for professional, motivated individuals to join our dynamic team. We provide an attractive, smoke-free working environment, above average compensation and benefits, and a professionally rewarding work culture. Join the industry leader of audio test and measurement.
Audio Precision does not accept resumes unless it’s for a current job opening. If you wish to submit your resume for our current job openings, please email your resume to [email protected] with the job title as the subject line.
Audio Precision is located in Beaverton, Oregon, in the high-tech “Silicon Forest” of the greater Portland area, rated as one of the most desirable places to live and work in the United States. Environmentally conscious, Oregon offers a wide variety of outdoor activities including numerous recreational rivers and lakes, excellent campgrounds and State Parks, year-round skiing on Mt. Hood an hour to the east, the Pacific Ocean and coastline an hour to the west, the scenic Columbia Gorge and many hiking and biking trails both in and around town. Thirty miles to the southwest, the Willamette Valley features picturesque farmland and award-winning wineries.
About Audio Precision
Audio Precision is a recognized world leader in electronic audio and electro-acoustic test instrumentation. Audio Precision’s analyzers enable engineers to design and manufacture innovative solutions ranging from semiconductor devices to consumer, automotive, and professional audio products.
Distribution Sales Manager
The AP/GRAS Sound & Vibration commercial team is seeking a Distribution Account Manager. This exciting
and high-profile position will report into the Global Distribution Sales Director and will be based in the Singapore region.
As a member of the Distribution team, your primary responsibility will be to assist in the development and execution of Channel Partner programs which drive awareness and demand generation to support the business target of our partners. You will manage the marketing programs and introductions of new products at the assigned partners. You will consolidate the needs of these partners and align these with input from the product lines and regions to ensure an optimised marketing strategy. You will partner with other Distribution Account Managers, Product Managers and Partner Marketing teams to execute the sales/marketing programs that deepen engagement with customers and attract new customers. You will be responsible for providing input to the strategic sales and marketing plans.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Developing a solid and trusting relationship with the distribution partners.
• Strategic planning to improve and manage distributor partner performance.
• Prepare and give presentations at Business Reviews, conferences, exhibitions, and seminars
• Negotiating annual and ongoing contracts with the distributor partners and establishing a timeline of performance management.
• Developing a complete understanding of distributor partner needs.
• Gather forecasts and funnel management information.
• Analyse data to identify potential areas of improvement and provide customer relationship management.
• Collaborate with distributor partners and other departments in Sales and Marketing, Product Lines to ensure business goals are met.
• Working with sales and marketing teams to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all distributor partner needs met.
• Collaborating with distributor employees and other staff to ensure adequate training is provided to enable thorough product understanding.
• Track KPIs and report on distributor partner performance to stakeholders.
• Ensure the development and implementation of efficient sales & marketing programs for assigned channel partners for existing, and future products, in support of global revenue plans.
• Responsible for implementing the marketing plans of new product introductions at global channel partners.
• Focal point for gathering market data, market share information, price positioning data and competitive information.
• Minimum of 5-years’ experience with demonstrated success in a comparable technical, marketing or sales role. Specific knowledge of the Test and Measurement industry is a benefit.
• Ability to present high-tech products and solutions to a technical audience.
• Result-oriented and creative mentality.
• Demonstrated, highly-developed analytical capability and market research techniques.
• Excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written). Japanese/Korean are considered a significant plus.
• Interpersonal communication skills at different organisational levels and a confident and enthusiastic manner with a strong personal motivation to succeed.
• Work is performed with a minimum of direction and supervision. You will have significant latitude in determining work objectives and goals.
• Must be able to operate in varied work situations with a high degree of complexity, requiring ingenuity and creativity.
• Extensive international travel is required.
• Problem solving aptitude.
Job Location: Singapore Region
If this is you, please apply by sending your CV along with covering letter outlining why you would be a perfect fit for this role to [email protected] (please use reference DSMSING21). If you should have questions concerning this position, please email [email protected].
Please submit your application as soon as possible, as we will conduct the interviews as applications are received.
Principals only; recruiters please do not contact AP/GRAS regarding this position.
Audio Precision is an EEO/AA Employer