Customize your measurement system with a variety of useful accessories designed to complement your Audio Precision analyzer and facilitate audio testing whether analog, digital or acoustic.
Specialized Hardware Accessories
Audio Precision offers a number of dedicated hardware accessories and internal modules to complement your audio analyzer and expand its functionality.
- APx1701 Transducer Test Interface: Electro-acoustic test accessory for APx500 Series audio analyzers.
- SWR-2755B Series Switchers: Expand audio analyzers’ 2-channel input and output capabilities.
- AUX-0025 / 0040 / 0100 Switching Amplifier Measurement Filters: For testing Class D amplifiers: Preconditions the signal before presentation to the analyzer.
- DCX-127 Multifunction Module: Provides a DC power supply and GPIO, all controlled by the AP2700 control software.
- PSIA-2722 Programmable Serial Interface Adapter: Facilitates connection of chip-level devices, such as A/D converters, D/A converters and sample-rate converters for 2700 Series and Cascade Plus dual-domain audio analyzers.
- Option Filters: A wide variety of Option Filters, including low-pass and high-pass filters, bandpass filters, weighting and other noise measurement filters, sharp cutoff filters, de-emphasis filters and receiver testing filters.
- Pre-Analyzer & AES17 Filters: Audio Precision offers several pre-analyzer filters for special measurement purposes.
- PDM Line Driver: Drive long cable runs from low-power PDM MEMS devices to the APx PDM Option.
- IMP1 Impedance Fixture: Sense resistor accessory supports impedance measurements with APx Series analyzers.
Acoustic Testing: Measurement Mics, Simulators, Test Fixtures & Accessories
For a wide range of acoustic testing hardware and accessories, Audio Precision recommends the products of our sibling company, GRAS Sound & Vibration:
- Measurement Microphone Sets: GRAS offers a wide range of microphone sets configured for a variety of typical measurement needs, and available for both CCP and 7-pin LEMO inputs. Separate preamplifiers, mic cartridges and mic accessories are also available.
- Acoustic Test Fixtures: Including products for ear- and headphone testing, hearing-protector testing and telephone testing, GRAS’ test fixtures are top of the line solutions to fulfill your every need.
- Head & Torso Simulators: KEMAR meets the international standards that are specified by ISO, IEC as well as ANSI, an is the recognized industry-standard for in-situ anthropomorphic testing in the fields of telecommunications, hearing conservation, noise abatement and sound quality evaluation.
- Artificial Ears, Ear & Mouth Simulators: GRAS artificial ears and ear & mouth simulators are designed to enable measurements under well defined acoustical conditions.
Audio Precision offers a variety of audio cables, optimized for performance and convenience, to facilitate interconnection of analyzers and devices under test.
Rackmount kits, both fixed and sliding, offer a convenient way to mount your AP instruments in a standard equipment rack. Additional accessories, including test discs and USB adapters, are also listed.