Customize your measurement system with a variety of useful accessories designed to complement your Audio Precision analyzer and facilitate audio testing whether analog, digital or acoustic.
Specialized Hardware Accessories
Audio Precision offers a number of dedicated hardware accessories and internal modules to complement your audio analyzer and expand its functionality.
- APx1701 Transducer Test Interface: Electro-acoustic test accessory for APx500 Series audio analyzers.
- SWR-2755B Series Switchers: Expand audio analyzers’ 2-channel input and output capabilities.
- AUX-0025 / 0040 / 0100 Switching Amplifier Measurement Filters: For testing Class D amplifiers: Preconditions the signal before presentation to the analyzer.
- DCX-127 Multifunction Module: Provides a DC power supply and GPIO, all controlled by the AP2700 control software.
- PDM Line Driver: Drive long cable runs from low-power PDM MEMS devices to the APx PDM Option.
- IMP1 Impedance Fixture: Sense resistor accessory supports impedance measurements with APx Series analyzers.
Acoustic Testing: Measurement Mics, Simulators, Test Fixtures & Accessories
For a wide range of acoustic testing hardware and accessories, Audio Precision recommends the products of our sibling company, GRAS Sound & Vibration:
- Measurement Microphone Sets: GRAS offers a wide range of microphone sets configured for a variety of typical measurement needs, and available for both CCP and 7-pin LEMO inputs. Separate preamplifiers, mic cartridges and mic accessories are also available.
- Microphone Power Modules: In addition to providing polarization voltage for the transducer and supply voltage for the microphone preamplifier, power modules can provide additional functionality, including signal amplification or attenuation, filtering, and TEDS (transducer electronic data sheet) support.
- Acoustic Test Fixtures: Including products for ear- and headphone testing, hearing-protector testing and telephone testing, GRAS’ test fixtures are top of the line solutions to fulfill your every need.
- Head & Torso Simulators: KEMAR meets the international standards that are specified by ISO, IEC as well as ANSI, an is the recognized industry-standard for in-situ anthropomorphic testing in the fields of telecommunications, hearing conservation, noise abatement and sound quality evaluation.
- Artificial Ears, Ear & Mouth Simulators: GRAS artificial ears and ear & mouth simulators are designed to enable measurements under well defined acoustical conditions.
Audio Precision offers a variety of audio cables, optimized for performance and convenience, to facilitate interconnection of analyzers and devices under test.
Rackmount kits, both fixed and sliding, offer a convenient way to mount your AP instruments in a standard equipment rack. Additional accessories, including test discs and USB adapters, are also listed.