|November 4, 2022
|November 21, 2023
Version 8.0.4 is the current release of APx500 audio measurement software.
APx500 software version 8.0.4 adds new enhancements suited to a wide range of audio test applications, whether analog, digital, or acoustic:
- THD+N Level and THD+N Ratio results with filtering options and delay compensation added to the following measurements when using a Fast Sweep stimulus:
- Acoustic Response
- Continuous Sweep
- Loudspeaker Production Test
- Enhancements to Windowing and Masking controls for SoneTrac Rub & Buzz measurement results.
- Improvements to SysCheck2 interoperability and support for additional SysCheck2 microphones.
- Graph points for data grid display, data export and data import can be set to a wider range of values (from 1-100,000 instead of the previous limited options between 10-500).
- Enhancements to improve UI application response.
New analyzers include one year of software maintenance, licensing that instrument for APx version 9.0 when it is released, as well as any minor releases that occur between versions 8.0 and 9.0. Release 8.0.4 is compatible with all analyzers in the APx500 Series, however an APx KeyBox is required to run all software on Legacy APx analyzers.
IMPORTANT: Beginning with version 5.0, a paid license is required to run each major release (e.g., v5.0, v6.0, etc.) of APx500 audio measurement software.
Additional information regarding APx500 measurement software:
- AP Software and Windows Compatibility chart
- APx500 software v5.0 and later requires the Windows 10 or 11 64-bit operating system.
- This download includes the Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.7, and is suitable for installation on PCs that are not connected to the Internet and do not already have version 4.7 installed.
|APx500 Release 220.127.116.11
We regularly update our technical library with new materials, so be sure to check back for new audio test resources and information.