APx500 B Series Analyzer Interfaces & Modules
Delivering connectivity with a wide array of audio formats and devices
APx B Series audio analyzers provide more connectivity options with higher performance specifications than any other analyzer in the world. Every interface option is fully integrated into our software, eliminating uncertainty and enabling faster test setup, while our test software provides unique measurement views and results that are trusted everywhere.
• Advanced Digital I/O (ADIO) module: Enhanced capabilities for AES, SPDIF and TOSLINK
• Advanced Master Clock (AMC): Jitter Measurements, External Triggering, and Clock Synchronization for APx Audio Analyzers
• ASIO interface: Direct connectivity to any PC audio interface
• Bluetooth Duo module: Fully-integrated Bluetooth Audio Test Solution
• Digital Serial I/O (DSIO) module: Multichannel, multi-format Digital Serial I/O for IC testing
• PDM 16 input module: 16-channel solution for MEMS microphone array testing
• PDM module: Direct I/O, modulation, and decimation for powerful test and analysis of PDM devices
• HDMI+ARC module: Comprehensive HDMI and Blu-ray audio testing
• A2B: Closed-loop, multichannel audio performance testing of A2B via APx audio analyzer and Mentor A2B analyzer
For electro-acoustic test applications, the APx1701 Transducer Test Interface combines instrument-grade amplifiers and microphone power supplies for designers and production test engineers seeking clear insight into the behavior of loudspeakers, headphones and microphones. An acoustic test accessory, it is directly integrated with APx500 audio measurement software and requires an APx B Series analyzer.
APx500 Flex Audio Analyzer & 3rd-Party Audio Interfaces
Any ASIO-enabled audio interface should suffice with APx500 Flex. However, AP has thus far verified the compatibility of the audio interfaces listed below and configuration templates for these devices are included in APx500 software (v5.0.2 or later). Guides for setting up Flex with one of these audio interfaces are also available (see the Downloads tab on the APx500 Flex product page). Each of these verified compatible interfaces offer quality analog I/O (<90 dB THD+N, 192 kHz SR) and stable drivers with consistent delay. Please contact the manufacturers, or their authorized resellers, for more information.